CEF Local Committee Leadership
Across the United States, faithful believers with vision and godly character lead the CEF work in their local areas. Fulfilling the call of God in their lives, they direct the ministry by serving on local committees. If you are one of these leaders and would like to be part of our team contact us for more information on the strategic role of a committee member or officer.
Board and Committee Enrichment
CEF International Headquarters
March 15-18, 2018
This strategic conference is designed especially for equipping CEF committees and boards to be effective teams, leading the ministry in their area. It is an important investment in your CEF chapter.
Testimonies from previous attendees:
- “I came away a lot more motivated about CEF ministry. It redefined my role as a committee member. Best weekend I spent in a long time.”
- “Every session was great. The materials used will be so useful. I will be forever grateful that I was able to come.”
- “I had no idea such rich training was available. I will challenge members of our committee to attend when it is offered again.”
- “The entire conference has been a blessing. It was very helpful, very encouraging, a big eye opener in many ways. I’m excited to go back home and share with other board members.”
- “I enjoyed meeting the other state board and committee members and sharing best practices with them.”
The conference begins Thursday at 4:00 p.m. and will conclude Sunday after breakfast. To find out more email email@example.com.